Another POS request

Offer your advice and post "wish lists" here for future releases

Another POS request

by jeffpa » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 pm

In our retail outlet,as with many others at the moment, we find that customers are negotiating on almost all items of stock. This usually results in the selling price dropping to a lower figure.

Also as a retail outlet the customers only see the price inclusive of tax, so they are bartering for the final total price.

Once we have agreed a new selling price the sales staff have to work out the VAT (or sales tax) take this away from the total and then enter that figure into Nolapro, only for the program to then work out the tax itself and add it back on. Is it possible to enter the total price inclusive of tax and let Nolapro work out the sales tax and the origianl price nett of that tax.

I hope this is understandable.

Thanks

Jeff
jeffpa  

Re: Another POS request

by admin » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

This would be challenging for many reasons. First of all, we don't show line items inclusive of tax. We only show the tax at the bottom. This would be a major change and other complex changes on this order in the past have been substantial in cost. If you'd like a quote please email us at quotes@noguska.com
admin Site Admin  

by jeffpa » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 pm

I see how that may be difficult.

How about approaching it from another angle.

What if there was a field available in "Additional Order Options" that could take the full price inclusive of tax. The nett price could then be calculated and posted to the line price field.

In addition, I've read on these forums how people would like to insert a specific amount for a discount rather than a %. The above could also be used for that. The amount to be discounted could be entered in a field in "Additional Order Options" the percentage of the line price calculated and that percentage posted to the line discount field.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

Jeff
jeffpa  

by admin » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

Please check your email for a response regarding this request.
admin Site Admin  

Return to Suggestions