Discount request

Offer your advice and post "wish lists" here for future releases

Discount request

by Ringer » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:12 pm

We run a technology support company and some of our clients are on contract. This contract gives them a reduced rate of %50 on all SERVICES but not on items. It's also a tax write off for us by doing these discounts, so my request is two fold.

#1) It would be great if we could specify discounts based on customer groups that automatically calculate on all Orders.

#2) Any discounts should be added to the ledger so we can easily put them down on our tax forms.

If there is already a way to do this that I am simply not seeing, please let me know. So far as I can tell, the only way that comes close is to add discounts as items in the inventory. This is ok, but not helpful when it comes to customer groups.
Ringer  

Re: Discount request

by admin » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks for the suggestion. Currently there is no way this can be done but it can be customized. We add functionality by rate of demand -- either (a) when a user helps us with development costs of feature, or (b) when the NolaPro community overwhelmingly requests it. If you are interested in helping with this, please let us know at quote@noguska.com.
admin Site Admin  

Return to Suggestions