Add phone number on PO's

Offer your advice and post "wish lists" here for future releases

Add phone number on PO's

by Lisa Barr » Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:52 am

We fax most of our Purchase orders. So when I create a PO in NOLA, I want to add the fax number to the information NOLA generates in the Vendor section to include the fax number.

If you add it as an address line, it will print when you print your checks (not a solution)

This is the only work around I can think of.

The phone number prints in the SHIP TO ADDRESS in invoices, why can't it also print the phone/fax # in Purchase Orders?

I notice that it prints OUR phone & Fax number in the ship to on the PO.

Wouldn't it be a pretty easy modification to add the phone & fax for the vendor, just below the Country in the VENDOR part of the Purchase Order?

Thanks,

Lisa Barr
Lisa Barr
Lisa Barr  

Place Vendor's Fax Number on Purchase Order

by npsupport » Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:49 am

Lisa,

Thank you for your suggestion! This request has been placed on the list of enhancements being considered for future releases. By design, the Vendor address is kept in compliance with current postal mailing address format considerations. However, your suggestion is a good one and we appreciate your input in making NolaPro your chosen accounting solution.

Please continue to contribute to the Forum!
NolaPro Support Department
npsupport  

good Idea on Fax #

by psw808 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:44 pm

Very good idea...I set up Peachtree with Fax and Phone # for easy followup / confirm.
Also, with faxes getting chopped it's a good idea to place the PO number somewhere near the bottom of the page in case the top gets "eaten" and I like to increase the font size and bold it up too. Same with invoices...
psw808  

Return to Suggestions