(1) Log into your 3dcart administrator panel.
(2) Go to "Modules" in your left menu.
(3) Search for module "REST API".
* If you do not see this module in your store, please contact 3dcart's support department for assistance.
(4) Click the "+" symbol, next to the REST API icon. Click the "Change Settings" link under the REST API module.
(5) On the "REST API Apps" page, click the "+ Add" button located in the top right of the page.
(6) Add this public key: a563cffd604b11edb440cd7c32c46e69
(7) After adding the public key, you will need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request your API Key.
* Please include your site's URL in the request.
(1) After purchase you will be emailed an activation code.
(2) In NolaPro go to Tools -> Add-Ons.
(3) Click on 'Apply Activation Code'.
(4) Input the code in the 'Insert Code' field.
(5) Click the "Activate Feature" button.
(6) Log out and then back into NolaPro to refresh your menus.
Your feature will now be turned on inside NolaPro.
(1) Access the setup page under Admin → System → 3dcart Setup
(2) Click the "Add Website" button.
(3) Complete the setup form using the desired settings.
* All settings should be filled out.
* Include the HTTP-Protocol in the Store URL ("https://")
* The API Key will need to be requested from email@example.com after entering the public key into your 3dcart store.
* The API Mode will need to be to "REST" unless our support team advises otherwise.
* Option Set PO Number From Question With ID may not apply to your needs and is safe to leave as "0".
3dcart orders can be imported by going to Tools → Imports → Import 3dcart Orders
The following import actions are accessible under Admin → System → 3dcart Setup
Data exports from NolaPro to 3dcart are triggered automatically when changes in NolaPro occur.
The following export options are available under Admin → System → 3dcart Setup